Living in GDPR world
No video of the event yet, sorry!
Data security is an important issue and the introduction of GDPR has added even more requirements.
- But how can one live in a demanding environment?
- How can one secure data and make sure that the right people can see the right data?
- Is GDRP a management problem a technical problem?
- Are there services providing GDPR consultancy? Can we manage it on our own?
- Encryption. Is it enough? What to encrypt?
- Anonymization aka data masking. What is it? How it may help us?
- Role permissions. How to get an overview of internal company role model? How to create a proper role model from scratch?
Will touch these topics.
- 2019 June 21 - 11:30
- 50 min
- PostgreSQL Ibiza
- Track 1
- How not to miss scalability and performance issues in Postgres databases: automated database health checks
- Start Time:
- 2019 June 21 11:30